Sign up for Viber: Viber is a safe, private, enjoyable messaging and calling service that lets people connect with their loved ones. You can utilise the capabilities of Viber’s free app without having to pay for them.
Since its introduction in 2010, the website has received over 500 million downloads and offers support for both iPhone and Android versions. Almost 1 billion people use it in about 200 nations throughout the world. Additionally, it provides end-to-end encryption for all user-to-user calls, texts, images, and videos. The only people who can view them are the sender and the recipient.
Recommended: How to create a Netflix account
Moreover, Viber offers tools for custom news feeds. From within the messaging app, you may customise the news source of your choice (there are over 50, including AOL, Deadspin, Elle, Fox News, NBC, Road & Track, and USA Today) and peruse the headlines and stories.
How to Join Up for Viber
- Depending on your operating system, go to the appropriate Store and download the Viber app for your smartphone.
- Launch the app, then choose Continue.
- Your phone number and the nation in which you reside must be entered on the next screen. Choose your country from the drop-down menu by clicking the “Your Country” bar. Then, without spaces, preceding zeros (0s), or exit codes, input your phone number. To continue, click the button.
- Make sure the phone number you gave is accurate. If it’s correct, press Yes; if not, press Modify the number.
- You’ll get an activation call, but you don’t have to pick it up.
- Wait 60 seconds if you don’t get a call; you should then receive an SMS with your access code.
- Choose to resend the SMS or activate via the call option if you don’t receive a call or SMS.
- In the Viber Setup screen, key in the access code.
- If you choose to proceed, you can create your profile using the information from your Facebook account.
How to Retrieve Your Viber Account
- Launch the App Store. Tap the blue application with a white “A” in the centre of your home screen.
- The “Search” tab can be found at the bottom of the screen with a magnifying glass icon.
- In the search box, enter Viber. After typing Viber into the grey bar at the top of the page with the keyboard, touch the blue “Search” key. This looks through the App Store for the Viber application.
- Next to the Viber app, select GET. It’s the purple application with a phone-in-a-speech-bubble icon. This starts the app’s download and installs it on your phone.
- Tap if you’ve previously downloaded Viber.
- Click OPEN. After installing Viber, click “OPEN” to start it.
How to Retrieve a Conversation History on Viber
- On your new phone, open Viber.
- Tap on More (Android) (iOS)
- Click Settings.
- Click Account.
- On Viber Backup, click.
- Click Restore.
- Choose “Restore Now.”