Shazam Login: Shazam is the greatest application for identifying music, movies, advertisements, and television shows based on a small sample played on the device’s microphone.
Chris Barton, Philip Inghelbrecht, Avery Wang, and Dhiraj Mukherjee founded the platform in 1999. According to Shazam’s CEO, it was among the top 10 most downloaded apps worldwide in December 2013. More than 500 million mobile devices had used the Shazam app as of August 2014, with more than 100 million monthly active users.
Recommended: MeetMe Sign Up
Almost 20 million people use the app daily, and it has been downloaded over 1 billion times globally. In December 2017, Apple formally announced that it had acquired Shazam and its development staff for an estimated $400 million. The acquisition was temporarily put on hold as a result of a probe by the European Commission, which looked into the transaction for possible antitrust issues. Authorities ultimately authorised the transaction.
Characteristics of Shazam
- You can quickly find the name of any music.
- Add to Apple Music playlists while listening.
- Timed lyrics make it easy to follow along.
- View music videos on YouTube or Apple Music.
- Activate the Dark theme on Shazam.
How to See Your Shazam history on Android
- Launch the Shazam app on your phone or visit the Shazam website.
- In the top-left portion of the screen, select Library.
- The Recent Shazams section will now display your Shazams.
How to Link Shazam to Spotify or Apple Music
- Launch the Shazam app on your smartphone.
- To access your Library on Android, swipe from left to right.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the iPhone.
- On the top left, click Settings.
- Tap Connect for any provider you want to utilise near the top under Streaming.
- Sign into your account for the service you’re connecting to, if asked, and agree to any terms that are offered to you.
How to log in to Shazam
- Open the Shazam app first.
- Next, slide left and tap the gear symbol.
- Click the Login button now.
- After that, hit the Got It button to confirm your acceptance of the privacy statement and click the Sign in with Google button.
- Choose the email address you want to use to log in.