With cutting-edge special effects, video recording, and editing tools, Likee is a global platform for creating short videos. Users have the same private sharing and commenting options as TikTok for their content and messages.
The ability to filter by location allows users to search various hashtags and discover information shared by people all around the world. The parent company of Likee, Bigo Technologies, is situated in Singapore and debuted the app in July 2017. Around 800 million people use Likee globally, with over 150 million monthly active users.
Unique Features of Likee
- Likee provides users with fun ways to create short videos, music videos, recreate scenes from hit movies and share funny moments with their followers. Users can choose popular music, record a video, speed footage up, slow it down and add stickers, filters, and special effects to their video.
Steps to Likee Sign Up
- Download the Likee app on play store or app store.
- Install and open the app.
- After opening Likee app there will be option for you to choose your language and confirm.
- Likee will open to a feed of recent and popular videos.
- Click the profile icon.
- Click allow Likee to make and manage phone calls.
- Choose how you want to sign up either by Phone number, Goole, Instagram, Quick sign up, Facebook.
- After selecting your option, you will receive a confirmation code.
- Enter the code.
- Set a password for your account.
How to Get Famous on Likee
- Identify your target audience.
- Capitalize on the power of trends.
- Use Hashtags as much as possible.
- Post at peak times.
- Cross-promote your content on other social media platforms.
- Engage with the content you enjoy.
How to Become a Host on Likee Download Likee App from App tore or play store.
Make an account and post your three greatest videos without any watermarks; this is a requirement to join as an official creator and host.
Once you have finished submitting your films, kindly submit an application for the audition. You will then be called to learn your status.