You can upload YouTube videos from your phone quite easily and quickly, as you will discover when you read this post. All you need to do is attentively read this post, and you’ll be set to go.
In addition to serving as a platform for a business, YouTube has served as a source of entertainment. If YouTubers have previously applied for Google Adsense, they can earn a lot of money by uploading YouTube videos to their channels.
The YouTube community provided users with this chance, especially those who are currently partners with the site and would like to ultimately generate money.
Recommended: How to turn off auto-play on Facebook.
If you have the YouTube app downloaded on your phone, you can upload YouTube videos from that device. As long as you have a strong internet connection, uploading videos with a phone doesn’t take long at all.
How to Upload Videos to YouTube Using an Android Phone
You can post YouTube videos by recording a new one or choosing an existing one using the YouTube Android app that you have downloaded or currently have on your phone. See the actions listed below.
- Log in to the YouTube app and access your channel.
- Tap the camera icon at the top of the app.
- Choose an existing video from your gallery or start recording a new one.
- Your video should have a title (maximum 100 characters) and a description (maximum 5,000 characters).
- To choose your audience, choose “Yes, it’s made for kids” or “No, it’s not made for kids.” Check out our Help Center article if you’re unsure.
- To publish your video, tap UPLOAD.
How to Upload a Video to YouTube from iPhone
- Open the YouTube mobile application and sign into your account
- Simply press the middle “+” button.
- Choose a video from your camera roll and upload it.
- Tap Next
- Add Information to the Video and Press Next.
- Choose your audience and publish