With a device with an internet connection, Netflix subscribers can view movies and TV shows without being interrupted by ads. You will learn more about Netflix Membership in this post, including how to upgrade or cancel your subscription.
You may download TV series and movies from the streaming service to your iOS, Android, or Windows 10 device and view them offline.
The content of Netflix varies by area and is subject to change. Award-winning Netflix Originals, TV programmes, movies, documentaries, and more are available for you to watch. You should be fine as long as your membership service is still active.
Recommended: How to Use Your Phone to Upload YouTube Videos
Netflix becomes better at recommending TV series and movies it thinks you’ll like as you watch more of them.
We’ll walk you through the process in just a few steps, so make sure you keep reading if you’re interested in Upgrading your membership plan or cancelling your membership plan.
How to Upgrade Membership Plan
- Visit the Account page on Netflix.com after signing in.
- “Change Plan” can be found under Plan Details. NOTE: No plan modifications can be made if your account is on hold until it is released.
- The next page you see will allow you to examine the prices and plans that are offered. Choose “Continue or Update” after selecting the plan you want.
- Choose Confirm or Confirm Change. Your modification will become effective on the day specified.
How to Cancel Membership Plan
- Go to your app drawer and launch the Netflix app.
- Use your registered email address and password to log into your account.
- You will be directed to your home page after selecting your profile.
- Tap the “more” button (three lines) located at the bottom right corner of the home page.
- You will then be taken to your Netflix account information page after selecting “Account.”
- Follow the onscreen prompts and scroll down the page to “Cancel Membership” to effectively cancel your subscription.
The number of devices you can use to stream Netflix simultaneously depends on your chosen plan, as well as whether you want to watch in Standard Definition (SD), High Definition (HD), or Ultra High Definition (UHD).
Online cancellations or plan changes are simple and convenient at any time.