Triller is a networking service for video sharing that enables users to make and share brief videos with background music.
Triller makes it simple to make beautiful music videos and share them publicly on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other social networking sites.
Recommended: How to Sign Up for a New WhatsApp Account
It was first made available on July 23, 2015. Triller has raised more than $100 million from a number of investment banks, Hollywood studios, and angel investors, including Proxima media, which is controlled by Ryan Kavanaugh, the co-founder of Relativity.
You may make and share tales and movies with the people that matter to you with Triller. Make new acquaintances, tell people about your hobbies, and find out what’s happening globally. Discover our community, where you can be yourself and talk about everything from everyday occurrences to the best moments of your life.
Unique Features of Triller
- MAKE & SHARE= Best video maker with music that enables you to quickly create elaborate videos and establish yourself as an influencer on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media channels.
- Also, users can add text and filters to movies as they are being created.
- Get the hottest songs on the radio or your personal music collection.
Steps to Triller Sign Up
- Visit triller.co The official website, or download the app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Launch the app, then tap the profile icon in the lower right corner.
- Click Sign Up or Log In.
- Select the preferred sign-up method for your device, such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Snapchat, or Google, and your chosen service will launch.
How to Retrieve Your Triller Account
- Visit triller.com now.
- click the password-forget link.
- the email address associated with your username.
- We’ll give you a password reset link.
Triller Username Change Procedure
- Log in to your account.
- By tapping the emblem in the bottom right corner of your screen, you can get to your profile.
- Next, click “Edit Profile” next to your profile picture.
- Name, Username, Email, Bio, and Instagram Username are the details you can alter by tapping on them.