Instagram (from Meta) allows you to create and share your photos, stories, reels and videos with the friends and followers you care about. Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what’s new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life’s highlights.
Recommended: How to Create MeetUp Account
INSTA reels offer a new way to create and discover amusing short videos. In the Reels tab, you may watch, like, comment on, and share reel videos.
Features of Instagram
- With INSTA Reels, you can watch and create short clips up to 30 seconds long. Use special effects, background music, facial filters, emoticons, and stickers to put your reels and stories to life.
- Add 24-hour-only images and videos to your INSTA Story and give them life with engaging creative tools. You may quickly share moments or posts from your day using Stories, and you can add text, music, stickers, GIFs, and other media to make them more engaging.
- Message your friends in Direct Start fun conversations with one or more friends about what you see on Feed, Stories, and INSTA Reels. Video chat to connect no matter where you are.
- Post photos, reels and videos to your INSTA Feed Upload pictures and videos directly from your phone library Share content with your followers instantly Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile Post short videos, reels or photo updates from moments in your life Receive notifications when someone likes or comments on your post.
- Get the latest news, sports highlights, music videos, skits, movie scenes, news updates, and more from your favourite websites.
- Discover brands and connect with local small businesses.
- Shop for products that complement your personal style.
How to Set Up an Instagram Account
- Open the Instagram app or go to the official website at Instagram.com
- Select Sign up.
- Please enter your email address.
- Create a username and password, or sign up with Facebook if you already have a Facebook account.
- If you register using your email address.
- Sign up now or If you register with Facebook, you will be prompted to check into your Facebook account if you are currently logged out.
How to Recover Your Instagram Password
- Open the Instagram app or go to the official website@Instagram.com
- Please enter your email address, phone number, or username.
- You will be provided with a link to get back into your account