Russian businessman Andrey Andreev launched the dating-focused social network Badoo in 2006. With offices in Malta, Russia, and the United States, it has offices in Limassol, Cyprus, and London, the United Kingdom. Badoo is a secure and free online dating community with millions waiting to chat with you. It will assist you in locating locals who share your interests.
Recommended: How do you create a Quora
How to create a Badoo account
- Open your web browser and go to Badoo.com. It would be best if you first chose your gender.
- Your first name, birthdate, current address, and email address should be entered.
- Add a profile photo.
- Verify both your email address and your account.
- By modifying your profile, you may add information about you and your hobbies.
- After you confirm your email address, your registration is complete. There should be an email from Badoo when you open your inbox. Go to the email and select the “Complete your Registration” button.
- By entering your phone number in the text field and clicking “Verify,” you can verify your account. When you phone the number, an automatic computer system from Badoo will call you to verify that it’s the right one.
- Fill out more of your profile with additional information about who you are and what interests you. If you describe yourself to other people, you’ll have a better chance of matching with them! Click in any text field to enter your own information, or click in any drop-down menu to choose pre-set values like your height, weight, etc.
- Connect your Badoo profile to your social network accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, and verify your profile by adding images, attaching your credit card (you won’t be charged any money), and doing so.
- Go up Badoo and start chatting! Browse the profiles of other users by using the “Encounters” or “People Nearby” features. Perhaps you’ll meet someone with whom you click well.
Recovering a Deleted Badoo Account
- To restore your account.
- Click the link sent to your email within 30 days of deleting your profile.
- If you wait longer than 30 days, then you cannot restore your profile as your personal information and account details will have been removed from the Badoo system.