WhatsApp is a voice-over-IP and centralised instant messaging service accessible worldwide for free. American tech giant Meta owns it. It enables users to share photographs, documents, user locations, and other content in addition to text and voice messages, phone conversations, and video calls. This article will list the steps on how to How to Sign Up for a New WhatsApp Account.
More than 2 billion people in more than 180 nations utilise it. It is easy, dependable, and confidential with the help of texts, Whatsapp users may reveal their location in real-time. Users can also set up contact lists to rapidly send messages to many people in group chats using WhatsApp. The best feature of WhatsApp is probably that it enables users to communicate with overseas people without paying international text message rates.
Recommended: How to open a new Gmail account
To open a new WhatsApp account, follow these steps:
Before you can open a new WhatsApp account you must own a valid phone no and you cannot use the same number more than once.
- Download WhatsApp from the Google Play Store or the App Store for iOS (Android).
- Choose your country code and enter your phone number.
- WhatsApp will call or SMS a verification code to the phone number you gave. In the app, enter the verification code.
- Provide a name, profile photo, and status update while setting up your profile.
- Start messaging your contacts who have the app loaded with WhatsApp.
What are the simple procedures to access my previous WhatsApp account?
- Install WhatsApp.
- A phone number will be required in order to create or reactivate your account.
- An OTP will be issued to the phone number you provided when you confirm the number.
- You can move forward once you submit that OTP.
- Nevertheless, you must have the SIM card from your former account in your phone in order to reactivate your account because the OTP will only be given to that number.
How to Delete Whatsapp Account
- On your iPhone, open WhatsApp.
- In the lower right corner, tap on the Settings tab.
- Choose Account.
- Make sure My Account is selected.
- To confirm that you wish to delete your account, enter your phone number permanently.
- On your Android phone, launch WhatsApp.
- To access your Settings, tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Account and then navigate to Delete my account.
- Input your cell phone number, including your country code, and then hit DELETE MY ACCOUNT.