The upgrade to WhatsApp that allows you to conceal your active status on the instant messaging service has finally been released. Numerous times, we want to check our WhatsApp messages without telling our contacts we’re online or looking active, and this update from the Meta-owned platform makes that possible.
WhatsApp offers the ability to hide your online status from Everyone as well as the option to prohibit certain Contacts from monitoring your online status if you are worried about your online activities being tracked.
Related Post: Twitter Sign Up / Twitter Login / Twitter.com
It’s important to understand that while you hide your online activity from others, you also can’t view theirs.
How To Hide Your Online Status On WhatsApp for Android Users
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device, then click Tap More options, then select Settings.
- Click on Privacy now. Options will be available for Last Seen and Online. Select the preferable choice by clicking on that.
How To Hide Your Online Status On WhatsApp for IOS Users
- Open WhatsApp on your iOS device, then hit the Settings button on the right side of the screen.
- After selecting Account, tap Privacy. The comparable Last Seen & Online option is also available.
How to Stop Someone from Seeing Your WhatsApp Online Status
- Open WhatsApp on your Android phone and pick Settings from the menu that opens.
- Navigate to Privacy > Last Seen > from the Settings menu. On the following page, press the My Contacts Except option under “Who Can See When I’m Online” and the Same As Last Seen option under “Who Can See My Last Seen”.