Messages sent via WhatsApp Messenger can be quickly shared among contacts within the app. Users may communicate texts and photographs fast and without using a lot of data because these WhatsApp conversations stay inside the app. On both iPhone and Android, WhatsApp makes it incredibly simple to forward messages to any of your Individual or Group Contacts.
It’s simple to add several recipients to the forwarded Message because WhatsApp displays 3 of your most used Contacts on the screen where you forward messages.
Related post: How to Reset iPhone Passcode Without Losing Data
How to forward WhatsApp messages on iPhone?
- Tap and hold the message you want to forward in the appropriate WhatsApp conversation. There will be a pop-up menu with many message possibilities. Select Forward from the menu.
- In the bottom-left corner of the screen, tap the Forward Icon to continue.
- Select the contacts you want to receive the message from you on the following screen, then hit the Forward button.
How to forward WhatsApp messages on Android?
- Open WhatsApp and pick your preferred discussion. You can share a message by tapping and holding it.
- Select the chat you want to forward the message to by tapping Forward, and then touch Send.