Yes, to fix the at-risk Adsense profits. Problems with Txt files aren’t that difficult. And I’ll walk you through a few easy actions to correct ads right now. Issues with Txt files in Adsense. I’m going to guide you on how to handle the latest revenue at risk notification that Google gave to AdSense users, asking them to checkmate/regulate different advertising on each website. in this article, I’m going to show two ways to solve this issue
- Go into your AdSense account and select the option to LEARN MORE.
- To fix Earning at risk, complete the steps on the following page.
- Now, submit the Ads.txt file using a text editor on your computer, such as “Notepad.”
- On the instruction page, copy the text that reads “google.com, pub-00000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0” and paste it into the text editor (Notepad)
- paste it on the text editor (Notepad)
- Copy your pub ID on your AdSense account and replace the Pub-0000000000000 above.
- login to your Cpanel account
- Locate the file manager and click public_html
- look upon the dashboard, locate and click UPLOAD
- Copy the content, paste it into your text editor, and then hit save.
Employ the 10Up Ads.txt Management Plugin To Address Profits At Risk
this plugin helps you to fix the problem quickly
- Register with your dashboard (WordPress)
- Mouse over a plugin and select “Add New.”
- Use the search bar to look for “Ads.txt manager by 10up.”
- first, install, then activate
- Go to your dashboard now, click settings, and then select the Ads.txt option ( under privacy)
- Copy and paste the message you see after clicking the link. GET MORE INFO about your AdSense
- Edit the content and replace the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your AdSense pub ID.
What is the cause of this alert?
There are at least two possible explanations.
- Your Adsense account has just received approval. In order to successfully monetise your site by utilising, for example, Adsense display adverts, you must take the following steps.
- Despite the fact that you’ve already implemented ads.txt, certain technical changes have been made (like playing around with some plugins). Also, without your awareness, throughout the process, your ads.txt files were destroyed or damaged.