When you conceal photos on an iPhone, they are transferred from the Album they were originally in into a Hidden Photos Folder that the Photos App creates on its own.
Photos that have been concealed can only be seen by heading to the concealed Photos Album and cannot be seen in the Photos App’s “All Photos” display.
The Hidden Photos Album can also be hidden, which gives Hidden Photos an additional degree of security on the iPhone in addition to the ability to Hide Photos.
Related post: How to Add or Remove Contacts from WhatsApp Group
Part 1 Unhide Hidden Photos Album
Open the Photos app on your iPhone in order to see your hidden photos.
Tap “Albums” in the Photos app’s bottom-left corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Photos after opening Settings. Switch the Hidden Album toggle to ON on the following screen.
Part 2 View Hidden Photos on iPhone
- On your iPhone, launch the Photos app and select the Albums option from the bottom menu.
- Scroll down to the “Utilities” section on the following screen and tap the Hidden option. All of the photos that you have hidden on your smartphone will be visible whenever you enter the Hidden Photos Album.
Part 3 Unhide Photos on iPhone
- Open the Photos app, select the Albums tab from the bottom menu, and then on the following screen, scroll down to the “Utilities” section and select the Hidden tab.
- When you’re in Hidden Folder, tap the Select button in the top-right corner.
- Next, select the Photos you want to unhide and tap the Share icon in the bottom menu.
- Scroll down to the Unhide option on the Share menu that pops up.
- The deleted Hidden Photos will be returned to the Album from which they were originally removed.