Do you wish to cancel (shut off), or even deactivate, your TikTok account because you’re sick of using it? If the aforementioned applies to you, don’t worry; you’ve come to the proper place to find out how to cancel (shut), or even deactivate, your account.
Email spamming by the firm is only one of many reasons you might want to remove your TikTok account.TikTok, like its Chinese counterpart Douyin, is a short-form video hosting site owned by the Chinese business ByteDance. Videos uploaded by users are hosted there; they can be as short as three seconds or as long as ten minutes.
Also, Users of TikTok can also temporarily deactivate their accounts, which allows them to hide their material without permanently closing their accounts.
Related post: Telegram sign up
How to Delete TikTok Account
- Launch the Your TIKTOK application, and then tap on the PROFILE page (a person icon) provided at the bottom right of the dashboard page.
- On the Profile Page, click the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen before clicking the “Privacy and Settings” option.
- Select “Manage My Account” by clicking the link on the Privacy & Settings page.
- Tap on the text link that reads, “Thinking about removing your account?” at the bottom of the “Manage My Account” page.
- To delete your account, click the Continue button after you enter your phone number for verification. In the event that you neglected to do so when creating your Tiktok account, return to the “Manage My Account” page and tap on Phone Number to input your phone number. Just return to the page where you removed your account after entering your phone number to have it verified.
- After carefully reading the instructions, click the Continue button at the bottom of the page. On the following pop-up page, click the Delete Account link.