WeChat is a messaging service that is highly similar to WhatsApp. This allows you to communicate with the individuals of your choice.
It may easily be used in conjunction with QQ and was also created by Tencent in China. With over 1 billion monthly active users, WeChat, first introduced in 2011, has grown to become the largest independent mobile app in the world.
Additionally, it enables users to communicate, call loved ones, read news, access official accounts and mini-programs for local services, plays entertaining games with pals, and use mobile payment features with WeChat play.
Related Post: Pinterest Sign Up – Pinterest Login
How to Create WeChat Account
- Open the WeChat app or browse the official WeChat website at www.WeChat.com.
- Then, select “Sign Up.” Your name, region, phone number, and password should be entered.
- Your accurate phone number must be entered for WeChat verification.
- Click “sign up” after selecting “I accept terms of service
- You must validate your WeChat account.
How to Recover iPhone WeChat Chat History
- Log into your WeChat account after launching the app.
- Select Recovery Mode.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cord. Click “Next” after iMyFone D-Back recognises your iPhone.
- Select WeChat from the File List. Select the information you wish to recover, in this case, WeChat, in the following window, and click “Scan.” It will begin a thorough scan of your iPhone.
- The WeChat messages can be viewed and recovered.
Unique Features of WeChat Account
- QR codes.
- Mapping and localization services.
- Text, video, and picture messaging.
- E-wallet, payment, and financial services.
- Mobile phone top-up.
- Wechat gaming.
- Supports 18 distinct localised languages and translates friends’ messages and Moments updates.
- BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat is TRUST-certified, giving you the most granular control over your privacy.
- TICKER GALLERY: View a vast selection of fun, animated stickers for the chat that you can use to express yourself, including stickers of your favourite cartoon and movie characters.
- PERSONALIZED STICKERS: The Selfie Stickers feature and personalised stickers will make your chats stand out.
How to Recover WeChat Account
- Start WeChat and log in.
- Request Account Recovery by clicking it.
- Please send your request as directed.
- You’ll receive an SMS with your new WeChat password.
- Use your WeChat ID and new password to log into WeChat.