Meetup is a social networking platform that allows users to interact with others who share similar interests and build micro-communities. It is one of the greatest apps for meeting new people.
Meetup allows people to meet new people, learn new things, find support, step out of their comfort zones, and pursue their passions in a group setting. Meetup was started on June 14, 2002, and the platform was introduced on June 14, 2002. Even before cell phones and apps, the site was linking people in unprecedented ways. Meetup, one of the first social networks, grew swiftly, reaching over 1 million members in less than two years.
Related post: How to Upgrade or Cancel Your Netflix Subscription
How to Create Meetup Account
- Download the Meetup app or visit the Meetup login website, Meetup.com, in any of your web browsers.
- Select the signup button next to “log in” in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Choose the method you want to use to log in, either Facebook or Google or select sign up with email.
- Fill in and enter your personal information Following that.
- Tap on continue.
- To finish your profile setting, follow the on-screen steps.
How to Change Your Email Address on Meetup
- Launch the Meetup app.
- In the top right corner, tap the Profile symbol.
- Then, from the dropdown menu, select Settings.
- Click the edit button next to your email address.
How to Recover a Forgotten Meetup Password
- Select Forgot your password on the Login screen.
- Fill in the email address associated with your Meetup account.
- Click the Send button.
- You will receive an email confirming your request, along with instructions for changing your password.
What kinds of Meetup groups exist?
Books, food, outdoor activities, games, sports, and politics are among the themes covered by Meetup groups. Some are broad, such as a social gathering group, while others are more focused, such as a glassblowing group.
Who manages a Meetup?
Individuals known as organisers form and manage all Meetup groups. Every group you’ll find on Meetup was started by someone just like you. These Meetups were started by these organisers because they wanted to meet others who shared their love for a certain topic. If you’re looking for a unique way to express yourself, this is the place to be.