Hinge is an inclusive dating app for people who want to get off dating apps for good. That means we’re for real people like you looking to chat, meet people, date and find relationships.
Hinge is the mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section it’s the Fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. If you are tired of meeting people who only want to be friends, and want to power up your dating life, download Hinge. The hinge app is perfect for those ready to take a leap in the dating world. Whether you’re seeking love or to match and chat with new people, Its features are designed to help you build a relationship beyond just being friends.
Recommended post: How to create a Boo Account
Features of Hinge
- Hinge is a dating app that is designed to be deleted.
- They ask about religion, politics, future plans, etc. to help you share what is important to you even before starting a chat or meeting someone on a date.
- Focused daily standouts help you meet the perfect match.
- Its Voice prompts give you a better sense of people’s personalities off the app before meeting them on a date.
How to create a Hinge account
Hinge requires that all users verify their accounts with a mobile phone number. We have this requirement in place to ensure the safety and security of your account.
To create an account with your phone number:
- Download the Hinge app for iOS or Android.
- Tap Or Phone Number.
- Fill out your profile info.
- Allow Hinge access to all required permissions.
- Start meeting great people.
Creating a Standout Hinge Profile
- Include several fantastic, high-resolution images.
- For your profile, select unique prompts.
- Give thoughtful responses to the provided questions.
- Avoid being overly corny or sincere.
- Be sincere and truthful.
- Be honest about what you’re after.
- Add prompts or captions to the pictures
How to delete your Hinge Account
- Open the Hinge. Select the app by tapping the “H”-shaped icon on a white backdrop.
- Select the Profile icon.
- Tap Account (iOS) or Settings (Android).
- Click or tap Delete or Pause Account.
- Select a justification for quitting.
- Click Delete Account.
- Tap, and good to go