Bumble is a social network and free dating app for singles where you may make new friends and acquaintances. You can talk with strangers and new acquaintances, find compatible matches and significant connections, or build your professional and social network.
Recommended: How to Create Foursquare Account
Bumble is a free dating app based on respect, equality, and inclusiveness. You may still go on dates, make friends, and meet new people the same way you always have, except on Bumble, women always initiate contact.
– With Heterosexual matches, women have 24h to start a chat, and men have 24h to respond
– Other matches have 24h to start a chat or reply before the match expires
– Bumble offers three search options: date, best friend, and business.
Features of Bumble
- Meet new people, make a video call and find a great date or chat with your new best friend using our free dating app:
– Unlimited Swipe: Meet new people by swiping left and right as much as you like.
– Unlimited chat so you can find the right matches.
– Link your Spotify and Instagram accounts to share your interests with potential dates and friends
– Use Video Chat to get to know your matches better
- Match with the right people; Bumble is the first app to combine dating for singles, meeting new people, and making professional connections all in one app. We make it easy for you to connect.
- – Use Video Chat to get to know your matches better
- – Send your videos and favourite pictures while you are chatting with new friends
- – With Snooze Mode, hide your profile whenever you want (you’ll still keep all your matches!)
- – Link your Spotify and Instagram accounts to share your interests with potential dates and friends
How to Set up Your Bumble Account
- Download the Bumble app
- Review your log-in options. There will be two options: Log in with the Facebook App and Log in with a phone or e-mail.
- Enter your details and click on continue
How to stop Bumble’s “Date Mode” in action
- Launch the app and enter your account information.
- On the home screen’s bottom left, tap the profile icon.
- In the upper corner, press the cogwheel.
- To the right of Date Mode, touch the yellow slider.
How to Make Your Bumble Profile
- To access your profile page on the Bumble app, touch the Profile icon in the bottom menu. Next, tap the Edit symbol (the pencil) next to your profile image. Select your profile photo in the top left corner of bumble.com.
- Choose the X on any image to delete it from the app or Bumble.com, or hit the + (plus symbol) on an empty image to upload a new one. Up to six images can be added to your profile.
- Make sure the About Me area is selected, then quickly describe yourself.
- Select Add job from the My Work & Education section, enter your job title and employer in the appropriate fields, and then choose to Add or Save.
- You can connect your Spotify and Instagram accounts. Simply choose to Connect your Spotify or Connect your Instagram. Giving Bumble permission to access these applications is required.
- When you’re through filling out your profile’s details, hit Done in the upper right corner of the app or click the X in the upper right corner of your browser.