Learn the best ways to adjust the screen brightness in Windows 11 using several techniques. Windows 11 offers a variety of brightness control options. In this essay, we’ll talk about many types of methodologies. By adjusting the brightness of the Windows 11 display, a user can increase visibility, conserve energy, especially when using battery mode, and prevent eye fatigue.
Fortunately, Windows 11 offers a variety of techniques, as shown below, for changing or adjusting screen brightness.
Related post: How to Enable Touch Keyboard in Windows 10/11
Change Screen Brightness using Settings
- Select the System tab in the left-hand sidebar by clicking the Settings icon, then click the Display button in the right-hand sidebar.
- By dragging the Circle on the Brightness bar to the right and left on the Display Settings screen, you can change the screen’s brightness.
Change Screen Brightness using Command Prompt
- Launch the command prompt.
- In the command prompt, enter the following command.
- Powershell (Get-WmiObject -Namespace root/WMI -Class WmiMonitorBrightnessMethods).WmiSetBrightness(1, Add Brightness level Percentage)
Change the screen brightness quickly using the quick settings
- To enter Quick Settings, either click on one of the status symbols (Internet, volume, or battery) or press the keyboard shortcut (Windows Key + A) in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- To change the brightness, move the brightness slider here.
Change Screen Brightness from Windows Settings
- Select Settings from the Start menu on a Windows 11 device.
- Select System > Display under Settings.
- To change the screen brightness in Windows 11, move the Change brightness slider.
Using the keyboard, adjust the screen’s brightness
- Locate the Function Key (F1–F12) with the Brightness icon if you are using a laptop with an integrated display.
- Once you’ve found the Brightness key, hitting Fn while holding down the Brightness key can swiftly modify the screen’s brightness.
Change Screen Brightness Using Right-click Menu
- On your computer’s desktop, right-click any empty spot and choose Display Settings from the right-click menu.
- By sliding the Brightness Circle to the right on the Display Settings page, you may make the screen brighter. To make the screen darker, drag the Circle to the left.