For all iOS users, understanding how to change the passcode on an iPhone is a constant asset. Changing your lock screen code is essential if you suspect that someone—be it an obnoxious sibling or a malicious stranger—may have been peeking over your shoulder to view your current passcode.
The procedures to change your iPhone’s password are shown below if the current Lock Screen password has been hacked.
Related post: How to Change Screen Brightness in Windows 11
- Go to Settings and then scroll down to Touch ID & Passcode.
- When prompted, enter your current password and select the option to change your password.
- Enter your current password when prompted, then enter a new one and confirm it on the following screen.
- After that, you can use the New Password to log into your iPhone.
Change the iPhone’s password from six to four digits.
- Access Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. Enter your old password when prompted. Tap on Change Password on the following screen.
- Tap Passcode Options on the following screen.
- Choose the 4-Digit Numeric Code option from the pop-up that opens.
- Enter your new 4-digit password and then “Verify the New Password” on the following screen.
All that’s left to do is wait a little while for your passcode to be reset. Your iPhone is now safe.