A cool method of file transfer between phones is called AirDrop. It broadcasts information and establishes connections between two devices via Bluetooth on your phone. After that, the data is transferred between the two devices using point-to-point Wi-Fi. This makes it possible to transport data very quickly without losing any of it.
Both the sending device and the receiving device must have the AirDrop option enabled. You can do this by selecting Contacts Only or Everyone under Settings > General > AirDrop.
Related: How to Force Restart iPhone
How to AirDrop Photos from one iPhone to Another iPhone
- Swipe downward from your home screen to access the Control Centre. Tap on their respective icons to enable Bluetooth, WiFi, and AirDrop. Additionally, check sure your personal hotspot is deactivated. Navigate to Settings to verify this.
- On the iPhone (the sending device), launch the Photos app. Then, tap the Albums tab in the bottom menu and select the Album containing the photos you wish to send.
- Select the Photos that you want to transfer on the following screen. When finished, click the Share icon in the bottom menu.
- Choose AirDrop from the Sharing Menu that opens.
- On the following page, select the iPhone (Receiving device) to which you want to send images.
- On the receiving device, a pop-up for AirDrop will now appear. To accept photos from the sending device, choose the Accept option.
- Photos from the sending smartphone will start to display on the receiving iPhone as soon as you touch Accept.