Quora, which was founded in 2019, is a question-and-answer website that people frequently use to find knowledge. The quality of Quora’s user-generated material is what makes it a great forum for discussion.
Visitors can navigate through the available questions and read all the responses with ease. They can ask the question themselves if it isn’t been asked.
Recommended: How to sign up for Triller
You have the choice to distribute your question to users who have responded to the most questions in your field when you post a question. Top responders are contacted to ensure that the majority of queries on Quora receive prompt responses from the subject matter experts.
Users can follow topics, issues, persons, and boards to create customised homepages that highlight the subjects they wish to learn more about. Quora is suitable for children under the supervision of an adult and is rated for teens ages 13 and older. Although Quora has moderators that remove objectionable questions, answers, and users, kids may still encounter mature or adult content or conflicting viewpoints on a variety of subjects, including politics and religion.
How do you create a Quora account?
- Visit www.quora.com
- You can sign up using your email, Google, or Facebook account.
- You must follow at least five relevant topics that you are knowledgeable about or are interested in once you have registered for a Quora account. This will aid Quora in tailoring the queries and responses that appear in your feed. As many as you may choose.
- Fill out your Bio
The best way to modify your Quora password
- On your Android tablet or phone, access the Quora website.
- open the Settings application on your device. Manage your Google Account.
- Tap Security from the top menu.
- Tap Password next to “Signing in to Google” to continue. Perhaps you’ll have to log in.
- Tap Change Password after entering your new password.