Flickr is a popular media website that allows you to publish, organize, and share digital assets such as images and videos. In 2004, it made its debut.
Yahoo bought the website in 2005, and SmugMug now owns it. It’s particularly well-liked by photographers and companies who want to have their images published online. Flickr isn’t only for experts. Browse the digital galleries to find inventive photos, even if you only have a passing interest in photography.
Recommended: How to turn off auto-play on Facebook.
Steps to Flickr Sign Up
- Click the “Create Your Account” button. As Yahoo! owns Flickr, you will next be directed to check in to your Yahoo! Mail account. If you don’t already have one, you may sign up for one by selecting “Sign Up” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Enter your username and password, click “Sign In,” and then proceed to step 3 if you have previously used a Yahoo! email account.
- Click the “Sign Up” button in the lower right corner of the page to set up a Yahoo! Email account. Then, on the following page, fill out the boxes with your personal data.
- Type in your name (as it appears legally), birthdate, gender, and location.
- The next step is to choose a username and password that you will use to access your email account. Each piece of information must be distinct.
- You must concur with the Terms of Service. By checking the box next to “I Agree” at the bottom of the screen, you can achieve this. Please take the time to read this document and comprehend the Yahoo! website’s Terms of Service. After doing so, click “Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- After reading the introduction, press the “Continue” button on the following screen. Your Yahoo! email account is now accessible.
- You will now select a Flickr user name. This screen name will serve as your user name on the website, so it should be simple to remember. The “Create New Account” button is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Your Flickr photo-sharing account is now accessible.
How to Reset Your Flickr Password
- From the drop-down menu, click on your profile image and select Settings.
- Go to the tab for personal information.
- You can modify your password under Account on the right side of the page.
- Click the Edit Password button.
- Enter both your old and new passwords.
- Make that the new password is 12 characters or more and has no leading spaces.
How to Sign in to Flickr Using Your Email
- Please visit our website at Flickr.com
- Use your email address as your login instead of a username.
- You can then enter the password you created for your account during migration in the password area that appears after you input your proper email address and click on Next.